The role focuses on developing new apps and supporting and improving the features and working of existing ones. They must further work on the apps’ compatibility and multiple versions of the Android and device type. They have to completely understand and work on the patterns and practices of such platforms
- Develop, Design, Build & Support Android Apps.
- Work with a skilled cross-platform team throughout the complete cycle of development and take it to delivery.
- Maintaining code quality for scalability, flexibility, and robustness including test cases.
- Work on performance optimization & bug fixes
- Continuously research, discover & implement the latest technologies to increase efficiency and reduce development time.
- High-grade logical and problem-solving skills with Object-Oriented Programming
- Hands-on experience of Android SDK & Android IDE (Eclipse & Android Studio)
- Excellent skills of JAVA & Kotlin
- Experience in RESTful Web Service Integration JSON & XML Parsing.
- Experience in publishing apps to Google Play Store.
- Knowledge of 3rd Party Library Integration.
- Exposure to current mobile trends and emerging technologies.
- SVN & Git Knowledge is required.
- Experience on integration of all google map API
- BE/B-Tech (CE/IT), BCA, B Sc. (IT)
- ME/M-Tech (CE/IT), MCA, M Sc. (IT)
- Any graduate, post-graduate, or diploma degree holder with excellent knowledge of Computer Science or Information Technology
- Any fresher or experienced candidate can apply who satisfies some of the criteria mentioned above.