The role focuses on working under the guidance of the project manager, scheduling meetings about the projects, discussing and explaining assignments to the project team members, tracking the status of the development process, ensure quality and management of all project processes.
- Monitoring the daily progress of the project
- Providing detailed updates to project managers or other stakeholders
- Developing projects scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Understand customer problems and provide appropriate technical/non-technical solutions
- Hands-on experience in Process Improvement and Process Audits will be an additional advantage.
- Knowledge of different methodology and project life cycles and their implementations Works closely with Delivery Head on the projects.
- The ability of Project Coordination
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
- Knowledge of writing technical/process documents
- Proficiency with MS Office Suits or related software
- Learning Attitude with Growth Mindset
- Good Team Player
Desired Candidate Profile
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio will be an additional advantage
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services
- Any graduate or post-graduate who fit the desired profile and skills can apply
- Any fresher or experienced candidate can apply who satisfies some of the criteria mentioned above