The role focuses on constructing mobile applications, maintaining and updating the functions of existing applications. They should understand and work around the patterns and methods related to the iOS platform.
- Develop, Design, Build & Support iOS Apps.
- Work with a skilled cross-platform team throughout the complete cycle of development and take it to delivery.
- Maintaining code quality for scalability, flexibility, and robustness including test cases.
- Work on performance optimization & bug fixes
- Continuously research, discover & implement the latest technologies to increase efficiency and reduce development time.
- High-grade logical and problem-solving skills with Object-Oriented Programming
- Hands-on experience of UIKit & XCode5+.
- Excellent skills of Objective-C, Swift
- Experience in RESTful Web Service Integration JSON & XML Parsing.
- Experience in publishing apps to iTunes.
- Knowledge of 3rd Party Library Integration.
- Exposure to current mobile trends and emerging technologies.
- Version Control (SVN & Git) knowledge is required.
- BE/B-Tech (CE/IT), BCA, B Sc. (IT)
- ME/M-Tech (CE/IT), MCA, M Sc. (IT)
- Any graduate, post-graduate, or diploma degree holder with excellent knowledge of Computer Science or Information Technology
- Any fresher or experienced candidate can apply who satisfies some of the criteria mentioned above.