The role focuses on designing and implementing an appealing and functional website for clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the integration of WordPress themes, plugins, and other security updates.
- Active hands-on WordPress custom theme development and plugin development
- Skilled in WP Plugin integration
- Should have an understanding of WP architecture and knows how to perform database for WordPress
- PSD to HTML conversion using CSS3/Bootstrap
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong knowledge of responsive web design techniques
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Basic knowledge of Page speed optimization
- Experience with WooCommerce (preferred)
- An upbeat attitude with the ability to grasp and learn quickly
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Creation of clean, logical, and reusable code
- Ability to take up research and resolve issues
- Knowledge of different plugins used for optimization like w3 total cache, etc.
- Understanding of Core PHP(advantage)
- BE/B-Tech (CE/IT), BCA, B Sc. (IT)
- ME/M-Tech (CE/IT), MCA, M Sc. (IT)
- Any fresher candidate can apply who fulfills the above-mentioned criteria.